Racing Against Time

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tic...
Tic...
Tic......
There goes the time ticking at the same rythm, passing by, waiting for no one.
Flip...Flip...Flip....................
Reading my history book pages by pages....on and on again....
Flip.....
Flip....
Flip..............uh...wait, what am I doing right now?
I am currently filling my new blog with thoughts.

Seriously, I should not be sitting in front for the computer typing on the keyboard.
Well, actually tomorrow will be the day I have to sit for my SPM trial papers.
It is BM and [history]sejarah 1
Ahem...I know it is really urgent that I should start revising my BM now, but what can I do?
I am out of mood to study already.
Spending my whole week studying history is bad enough, but I still cannot imagine myself getting an A1 for that subject.
I cannot imagine how my so-called-genius sister studied for all her subjects.[she took 11 subjects]
"Oh my gosh!" is the only thing I can say when I looked at her report card.
Average mark 88.3!!!! and...........(bla....bla...bla...)..............you know.
Hmph! Nevermind. I guess I will just try my best.
Spend quite some time writing my first blog. Should start my revisions now.
Hmm....
Will continue, errr....well, maybe after trials.
Oh yes! That will be on my birthday.
Know my birthday?? Want to know??
It is on the 16th of September.
See ya~!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs