The thief of life..

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lack of sleep? Not enough time to study? What is the root of problem? Self procrastination.

I always have the habit of leaving things done at the last minute. This is a very bad habit and I am aware of it. Therefore, I tried to change my lifestyle.

Talking about changing lifestyle, Its not just for a week, a month or a year. Its forever!

I really need to get rid of this bad habit or else it will get me into trouble. I tried to online less frequently. Spent more time on revision. Completing my homeworks bit by bit.

Not only that. I tried to have a healthy lifestyle too.
I drink more water, tried to sleep a little earlier, eat more fruits and vegetables, have a healthier diet.

Little did I know. I started to fail day by day.

EPIC FAIL!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs