Worries

Monday, July 12, 2010

Worries start to invade me as I grow older. I don't know if it is the stress that has caused my face to be full of pimples, or is it because of menstrual period. Pimples have been a pain to me since 15 and I eventually grow tired of them.

What is the cause of pimples? Stress? Then where does my stress come from? Worries.

I'm so worried about my future right now. What is the right career for me? What should I study? Actuarial science or accounting? Why is A-level such a pain? My dream is to be an actuarial science. But the chances for my dream to come true is really slim now. There are only a few universities that offer actuarial science courses. Most of them require at least AAB for A-level. My question is......what if I did not achieve the minimum result required? If I did, what is the chances for me to enter good universities like City University of London? I did not take further maths in A-levels which is already a disadvantage and there is no way for me to turn back. What to do? My only option is to get really good grades in A-levels ( especially maths). There is still no guarantee what will happen in future. Be an actuarist? Or an accountant?

진가윤

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs