Perry or Perri?

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

,On my way back home, my sister switched on the car radio and there came Katy Perry's song, "The One That Got Away". It was the first time I listened to that song although my sister told me it was released quite some time ago. (There's no radio in my hostel so........I'm rather outdated.)

Anyway, I got hooked to it right away and was curious about the mv. Apparently, I didn't listened to the lyrics and judging from the upbeat tune, I thought the mv would be something like "Fireworks" but I was wrong.


The mv turns out to be....... rather sad.

I watched the mv of "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri as well but I prefer Katy Perry's "The One That Got Away"(probably because I wasn't a fan of Twilight). It's not just the mv but the song as well. Way to go Katy Perry!


It seems like I'm neglecting my blog lately because I don't know what to post. I'm getting lazier day by day. LOL! I'll probably update you guys with some chinese new year events I had last week in my next post so don't forget to check out my blog every now and then!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs