Good news & bad news

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello to everyone and my loyal readers! (I know you're out there reading this!)

I'm really sorry that my recent blog posts are all pretty plain and boring lately. I just couldn't find enough time to write anything more interesting than the normal I-did-this-today kind of post. Usually, I'd spend an average of 6 hours writing an (I hope you find it) interesting post. So, obviously, with my current hectic schedule, I couldn't get myself to spend as much time as I want to blogging anymore. I think the kind of I-did-this-today post is the easiest way to get my blog updated and it doesn't take as much time to write one.

So, this is going to be another short I-did-this-today kind of post. Oh wait, I'm not going to show you what I did as I did nothing special. All I want is to update you with a good news and a bad news.


OK. Good news first.

I'm going for a family trip to Vietnam in tow more days!! Woohoo!!! I'm so excited!

Heck, I don't really know what or where is this place but I guess it's Ho Chi Minh City, as stated by TripAdvisor.


Now the bad news is.....

I sprained my left thigh.




%@$^#%%^$#@!!!!!!!! How the heck am I suppose enjoy a trip with a sprained thigh?!

But I guess I don't have any other choice than to go on a trip with a sprained leg. *sigh*




Time to get some rest already and hopefully, I'll feel much better tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs