Dramas to watch after exams!

Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm supposed to work hard and study for exams BUT I can't help thinking what I should do after the dreadful final exams. To be specific, I'm thinking of what drama to watch. Heheh...

Korean drama 49days is definitely first in my to-watch list as I've already downloaded 7 episodes and I heard it's a recommended drama to watch. Followed by 49days would be the chinese drama Scarlet Heart(步步惊心), highly recommended by my friends. Hmm.....not sure if these dramas are my cup of tea but I'll still give them a try. Well, what's next? Perhaps Bridal Mask? This recent KBS drama has been receiving many high praises, not for the plot but the actors and actresses. My sister loves it so much and said it is the best drama. Hmm.....might give it a shot.

Bridal Mask finally concludes it last episode on KBS and a whole new drama Nice Guy will start soon. I just found out that Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won are the main casts for this new drama Nice Guy. I've only seen Song Joong Ki's act in Sungkyunkwan Scandal but I heard he's pretty good, probably because of Deep Rooted Tree. Well, I haven't watch Deep Rooted Tree yet but I heard it's another good drama too. Hmm....another drama to add to my to-watch list. As for Moon Chae Won, I love her after watching The Princess' Man.

I was deciding to root for this drama until I read the plot...


A man is betrayed by the woman he loves. To exact revenge, the man uses another woman who lost her memory ....

Oh my! This plot sounds kinda lame. Not another A Love To Kill? Sorry to A Love To Kill fans, but that drama totally bores me. I didn't even watch past 3 episodes. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Anyway, this drama hasn't even aired so it's really too early for me to judge. I'm only hoping this drama will not be a major disappointment. That's all. Perhaps, this drama might take me by surprise like what The Princess' Man did? I thought TPM was a lame drama when I read it's simple plot. I said "Ah....Romeo and Juliet!" but the whole drama really took me by surprise to no end. Anyway, I'll still keep any eye on this new drama just for Moon Chae Won. 

There's a new drama that I'm even more anticipate about. it's Cheongdam Dong Alice, casting main leads Park Shi Hoo and Moon Chae Won. Wow! My favorites! Totally fell for Park Shi Hoo after watching TPM and am definitely rooting for him no matter what the drama plot is. Oh....I miss that pair of sexy eyes and killer smile. With Park Shi Hoo and Moon Geun Young as leads, I believe a drama can't be any worse, can it? I have faith in both of them!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs