Things to think about...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

There are so many things to think about. So many to wonder.

There are billions, thrillions or even zillions of people in this world but none of us can have the exact same face. There are so many kinds of beauty in this world that I can't seems to find an end for it. Almost everything is a beauty to me. As the idiom goes...' beauty in the eyes of the beholder'.

There are so many things to be worried of.

When a problem is solved, another occurs. And we will always find a way to solve it. It goes on and on as if there is no end of it. People are always in search of happiness. However, the search for happiness never ends too. When people found happiness, they want more. In other words, people are always not satisfied with what they already got. Humans are greedy in nature.

What is fate?

When I think of fate, I think of destiny. In fact, these two words are related. It is destiny that brings people together, and that is fate. Some people rushed into my life and leave quickly, leaving nothing behind. Some people came and stayed for awhile, giving colours to my life. But in the end, I am the one to determine whether my life will be a beautiful one or a dull one.

I am still searching for my dreams. Uncertain yet. Where will my life lead me? Which path will I choose to continue my journey? This is still a question to me. One thing I'm certain of is I'll continue to study A-levels and take business stream. There is no way in turning back to science stream anymore. I know my combination of subjects I took is rare but I have no other choice than to continue what I have studied so far. All I can do is to do my best.

I always have the thought of doing my best in everything I do but when its time to do it, I feel reluctant to do what I have planned.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs