A-level is stressful

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The mounting stress and pressure day by day is unbearable. Chemistry homework still left undone. Economics test coming up this Wednesday. Have not even started studying economics although I promised myself to study it since two weeks ago and it should be at my fingertips by now. Mathematics too....still left untouched since May. Terrible! AS mock exam in two weeks time. Time is really running short. Really short.

This is terrible. I'm so terrible. Maybe I did not study hard enough. Feel so bad. Really bad and sad at the same time. My dream is to get straight A's for A-levels. I really want it badly. That is why I'm feeling all the stress right now. The fear that I will not get to achieve my goal. I don't want to be regretful anymore just like last year when I was in form 5. That is why I wanted to do my best before the time is up. But it is really hard. The road to success is really difficult that sometimes I doubt myself.

:'(

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs