There goes another exam!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hi everyone! Today marks the end of my mid-term exams and the countdown of 6 more weeks to
final exams!!

What the heck?!

And not to forget the heaps of assignments still left untouched with due dates that are within weeks from now.

Can I have some rest please?

MMU = NO LIFE
*sigh*

It's the mid of December already, aka the sales month but I still haven't had the time to go shopping.
Please....I'm craving for new year clothes already!

Anyway, mid-term was a mess. Well, not literally but partially.
I can't remember what I did except.....

I looked at the exam questions, then I looked around me. Everyone was busy writing and punching the calculator buttons, so I followed them.

Woohoo~

I have no idea what I was doing...


But I want to say that the I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doing feeling was awesome!
I have no idea why I was feeling that way.
I must be crazy.

The rest is history.
hoho~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs