Time, please stop...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hello! Here's a short update again. I know I should be studying but I can't concentrate right know so I decided to take a break from studies for awhile. I'll keep this short and sweet, okay?

I can't believe it's December already. Everyone is greeting December like it's the most joyful month of the year. I mean......of course it should be joyful for those who will be celebrating Christmas. But, Christmas falls on Tuesday and I still need to attend classes on Monday and Wednesday, unlike those who are having holidays for the whole month of December. How to enjoy Christmas? Not shiok lor.....

Without me realizing, it's December already, indicating the nearing of 2013 and the end of 2012 soon. And then I'll be 21 by next year. OMG! Why so fast turn 20+?! It's okay la.......my birthday is in September so I'm still 20.....but I feel like I'm still 17 or 18. lol!

I didn't realize I hadn't change my calendar until a month ago(November), I took a look at it and it showed OCTOBER 2011. Lol......why didn't I bother to change it? It's too late to change now since 2012 is ending soon. I'll make sure to get myself a 2013 calendar next year and place it on my desk. I must!

In the midst of a busy life, there were times when I thought to myself.....

How nice if I can go back in time.
How nice if time can stop, even if it's just for a few minutes.

Imagine that. If you were given a chance to go back in life, what will you do? Where will you be?
But time can never stop. I can never go back. Whatever done is done. Life will go on forever, and I shall forever live with it, yeah.....the memories.

I sound emo? A little I guess. Maybe studied too much then brain went haywire. Hahaha!

Anyway, here's a music video with the song title 'Time, please stop'.



This music video depicts a modern version of the Snow White where Snow White isn't typical princess or a good little girl we know all these while from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. In this modern era, Snow White is just a girl who loves clubbing a lot. Of course, there are dwarfs, the evil stepmother and the huntsman but in this video, Snow White also has a lover. This is a twisted version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.


Singer: Davichi
Song title: Time, please stop
(T-ara's Eunjung as Snow White in this video.)


Before the tears fall down, please stop there.
Before the separation comes, please stop there.
Before exam comes, time, please stop there until I finished my studies.
Muahahahaha!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs