I'm so blur....

Sunday, January 2, 2011


Can you believe it? I bought a skin food pedicure sparkle by accident! And it cost $7.40!!! Argggggh!!!!!! Why?! (I'm not a Singaporean but a Malaysian and that's what makes it a big deal.)

I passed by skin food shop and decided to take a look at some of the pedicure products. As usual, I tried one of the products and so happened to took the wrong one instead of the one labelled TESTER.

Ish....damn it!!! Why am I so stupid? I've now learned my lesson. Look before you touch!

p.s: Thankfully its not that bad. The colour is quite nice. Gold!




Yes. This is the one I'm talking about.

Pedicure Sparkle #7 Sparkle Sun Yellow.

Thank god this colour goes along perfectly with my beige colour slippers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs