Korean Dramas

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When it comes to korean dramas, the first to pop up in my mind is Full House. Although it is not my first korean drama but somehow it gave me a deep impression.


Surprisingly, this drama turns out to be a hit series around the world and becomes a starting point of the korean wave.


The second drama will be Goong also known as Princess Hours.




The bubbly personality of the main female character is so funny and lovable it makes me wanting for more!



Talk about the dramas I have watched lately, its Fugitive: Plan B and Mary Stayed Out All Night.


The story of Fugitive: Plan B revolves around Jini(main female character), the gold, polices, private investigators and those people behind the whole story. Well, I'm not going to explain the whole story as it is quite complicated. Just like IRIS.
This drama is full of actions especially from Rain. Rain acts as Jiwoo, a famous private investigator who later finds himself in trouble after accepting Jini's case.

Well, I'm going to stop right here and its up to you to find out the whole story.



Last but not least, this is the drama I'm watching right now. Its Mary Stayed Out All Night or Marry Me,Mary!



This is a romantic comedy. ( Just what I like!) Its kind of cheesy but its so funny and the main actors look so good together. Jang Geun Suk/Mu Gyul actually look good in long hair too. Prettier than me! Geez....seriously! He definitely caught my heart with his superb acting skills. I wonder why this drama is so underrated.

Here is the sypnosis for this drama:

Wi Mae Ri is the cheerful, pragmatic daughter of a failed businessman who had grown used to being constantly on the move to escape from debtors. She becomes fast friends with the free-spirited indie singer Kang Moo Kyul when she nearly ran him over in a car. Meanwhile, her father Wi Dae Han is saved from his debtors by his old friend, Jung Suk, who had just returned from considerable success in the Japanese entertainment industry. Jung Suk, who had harboured a secret love for Mae Ri's mother, sets up a deal with Dae Han to have Mae Ri marry his son, Jung In. In her desperate to escape this predicament, Mae Ri begs Moo Kyul to pose as her husband, and finds herself in even more trouble than before when her father proposes a 100-day period in which she has to divide her time equally between Moo Kyul and Jung In, after which she has to decide who to marry.

I'm currently watching episode 12. Four more episodes to go!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs