My little birthday surprise

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm diligently preparing for final exams these few days. Well, not literally. @@

So I haven't talk about my early birthday celebration, have I?

It was near dinner time. I was choosing what to wear for dinner as we'll be having it at Simply Fish when mum came and asked me to dress up nicely. Immediately, I sensed something. "Will there be an early birthday celebration?" was what came to my mind.

I was right. Indeed there was.

It was supposed to be a surprise celebration but I wasn't that surprised since I'd already sensed it coming. But still, I tried to look surprised. What really surprised me were the birthday presents. I didn't expect to receive presents from my parents. It's been a long time since the last.

Dishes in Simply Fish were not bad. All of us had fish for dinner since the dishes were generally fish. LOL!

That's all for my little surprise celebration.

I can't wait for Friday to come. I can't wait for my birthday to come. I can't wait to discover what's inside. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited. XD



Aren't you excited? I am. LOL!
My present will be revealed in the next post, maybe after finals that is a week later.
Until then~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs