Lovely pressie~

Friday, September 30, 2011

Tadaa~!!!

My first present.

It's a Phytogenic infinite foundation from The Face Shop.

Makeup kit?? o.O?? Hey sis, I don't makeup. Eh wait, I remember she told me something random a month ago.

"I think you'll be a great makeup artist."
"What?!"
"LOL! Just saying."

Okay, that was random. I thought she was just being random but........LOL! I don't know what exactly makes her think of that. Maybe Malacca's weather is too hot. LOL!

Anyway, I love my presents!!

Not many but enough to make a hole in her pocket.

Lastly, erm.....*gasp* a purse.

*gasp* Braun Buffel?

It looks kinda....kinda........old fashion. XP haha!
Well, expected since it's a present from my parents.
Parents usually have old and expensive taste. They believe things that cost a bomb are good stuffs. Yeah, I do agree that some are great but not all.
Although it looks old-fashioned but the more I look at it, the more I like it but I will not use it. Gotta wait for a few more years after I graduated. Until then, I hope this purse will not rot.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs