Cockroach encounter

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Smash! Bish! Bang!

AAAAHHHH!!!!!

OMG! I killed a cockroach! I killed a cockroach!!

Okay. You must be thinking :" Hello! There's nothing to be surprised of."

But, but......you must know that I HATE COCKROACHES!!! I'm AFRAID of them as well! I hate them all my life! I hate, I hate!! A sight at it can send me fleeing for my life. That's how afraid I am.

I remember once, years back when I was 17. It was late at night, near the wee hours of the morning. I was diligently preparing myself for SPM when suddenly, at the corner of my eyes, I saw a cockroach approaching. I was startled and jumped, so did the cockroach. It paused for a moment as I froze there, not knowing what to do next. So I braved myself and tried to scare that cockroach away but eventually, I failed. Without warning, it ran towards me and I fled like nobody's business. I couldn't study peacefully after that. =="

END OF STORY.

And so...........that was my stupid encounter with a cockroach.

The same thing happened. That cockroach tried to scare me away but this time, I didn't ran. I grabbed the nearest magazine I could reach and sent that cockroach fleeing zig-zag for it's life. I didn't mean to kill it but then......opps! Too late. It's head was squashed and it's liquid splashed all over the floor.

I was terrified yet proud of myself for killing it.
I sound so cruel right now. I should stop. LOL!

In a nutshell, I'm still afraid of cockroaches and will never want to encounter another again in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs