My final results?

Monday, October 17, 2011

Finally, my results were out. Eh, I shouldn't use the word 'finally' as I didn't really anticipate my results and I didn't expect it to be released so quickly.

Nervously, I took a deep breath and clicked the enter button. Results were as I'd expected. All except one. English.

There, it's stated:

General English - B+

WTH!!! I expected at least an A- !!!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

But after thinking deeply, I realised I shouldn't have expect an A as I didn't even care to put much effort in that subject. Just an hour of revision before final exam and that's all. LOL!

Ah...whatever. I got GPA 3.6 but I'm not quite satisfied with it. I bet I'll be classified as average or below when am compared to others in my class.

Oh well, whatever. I'm pleased to be an average person.

Time for another new chapter. Semester 2 will be starting from tomorrow onwards.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs