Time will heal.....

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Everyone was crazy about Secret Garden. Both my sisters watched and ranted about it.

Their comments?

"Awesome!"

Till now, I haven't got the chance to watch it. I dare not download any drama for fear of virus attack as I have had it before in my old one. That evil virus, Trojan horse or whatever destroys my whole laptop. Poor laptop. *sob...sob...*

So I went searching for the drama's song and found this.



What really hits me is the meaning of the song. The song is just so-so. Nothing special. (Sorry secret garden fans. Maybe it's because I haven't watch it. That's why I don't get the sadness that comes along when the singer sings it.)

Love the part where the chorus goes:

Just how.......how much more do I have to gaze at you alone?
This love that came like the wind.
This love like a beggar.
If I continue this way, will you love me?

Well, it seems like this song is about a guy having a crush on a girl? Haha! Just guessing. Maybe it's not crush. Errr.......ah, whatever!

Today, now, I'm going to write yet another emo post. It seems like my blog has been flooded with a majority of emo posts. Might as well change my blog title from 'My life' to 'My emo life'. LOL!! Well, I can't help being sensitive. I'm a virgo after all. Sometimes I do find myself being overly sensitive especially during the period of raging hormones.

Everyone is flying everywhere. Most of my a-level classmate had already left for university. To Australia, London and even Hong Kong. Ahh......how nice. I wish I'm like one of them too. Able to leave Malaysia and embark on a new journey on my own. It has always been my dream to further my studies in Australia but who knows just a tiny incident can crush my dream into pieces?

I seems so foolish now that I'm talking about this. I know I shouldn't look back at the past but.........I just couldn't stop myself.

If I were to hold on to that chance strong enough. If were brave enough to make that decision, perhaps....................? Ahhh.......it's really too late for me to regret already. That incident happened almost a year ago. What is the use of talking about it now??

How can I let myself not regret on the mistakes I've made? I really don't know other that accepting the truth. They say time can heal. Yes. I'm still waiting. C'mon time! heal me!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs