Etude house mini haul and books

Friday, March 9, 2012


I went shopping some days ago during my holidays.

This is a summary of what I bought:

I walked past:

My attention was drawn by the price of this:
Price: RM20

So I decided to buy it but to get this for free:
Shinee!! No Sandara?

I need to spend a total of RM30 and above so I bought these:
Price: RM8

RM3

Then I went to the bookstore and bought:

using:

Then I went into VOIR shop and got myself a collar blouse.

So that's all for my mini Etude house haul and the books. It was also my first time buying Etude products. I hope they weren't disappointing.

I woke up the second day and got this:

Inside:
A free Biore cleanser sample.

Then I remembered I did a Biore survey that promised to send a free sample to all the participants.

I realised Etude House's products are pretty cute and reasonable. Not sure about the quality though. I might buy some of its products again if the products I bought don't disappoint me. =D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs