The awkward moment when...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

There are many awkward situations in life and these might have been the reasons that inspired many people to share their awkward moments like for example through memes.

This is literally what happened to me during my mid-term exam a few days ago. LOL! I'm screwed. Really.


Ryan Higa, better known as nigahiga, made a short funny video of this topic. It's really funny!



And some even talk about awkward moments in asian drama.

LOL! Guess which drama is this scene from?


Now, my version of awkward moment.

The awkward when....
you ask your friend what brand of bb cream she uses to apply on her skin and she stared at you as if you're talking about aliens out of the blue because she uses nothing but water and she has gorgeous skin.



AH!!! WHY?! You serious?!!!

T^T






*sigh* Talk about having superb genes. I've tried lots of products and there's still tons of pimples on my face. EPIC FAIL.

Okay, that's not exactly awkward.


I have 2 even more awkward moments I can remember in my life.

The first one....

The awkward moment when.....
you entered the lift, accidentally pressed on the alarm button instead of the door open button, and continue pressing the button while looking at each and everyone in the lift, wondering which of them is overweight.  =.="


And the most epic awkward moment I had so far in my life is when I was 15.

It was a sunny Friday afternoon. As usual, I was waiting for my friend's parents to come and fetch me to tuition. It was getting late already as the tuition starts at 2.00pm and my watch was showing 1.55pm but the car has not come yet. Anxiously, I waited.

Finally, a car stopped right in front of my house and swiftly I opened the door, sat and was all ready to go. I looked around me at each of the passengers and thought: "Hmm.....they don't look familiar. I wonder who are they. Eh, where is my friend? And the driver........................."

To my horror, immediately, I apologized and sprang out of the car like an olympic long jumper.

That car.....that car..........was my neighbour's friend's car!
Owh........how awkward and embarrassing. I feel like banging the wall.


How about you guys? Do you have any awkward moments to share?




1 comment :

  1. that was really hilarious and funny too

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs