Snippets of my life

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm feeling rather stressful lately with all the hectic schedule and pop quizzes that require me to study consistently. Obviously, I'm not someone who study everyday(I only study before exam -.-'') and that's why I'm feeling the stress. I guess you can get a hint of it by the look on my face. Darker eye circles and extra pimples. Ughh.....

Well, nothing interesting about my life to share about lately. Hmm.....let me think......

Ha! I have an awkward moment.

Trying to hold the door lift wide open but press the wrong button(the alarm button) instead and didn't realize about it so I stare at the almost-the-same-size-as-me guy that just happened to walk in, wondering if he's the one that cause the lift to be overweight, and he stares back at me. =.=

Haha.....it's lame. I know.

End of post.

Till then.
Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs