10 May 2012

Friday, May 11, 2012

So today marks the last day of my foundation final exam. It's also officially my last day as a foundation student which means I'll move on my studies with degree once the class commences 3 weeks later. Meanwhile I should enjoy this 3 weeks holiday to my fullest before another wave of hectic new semester engulfs me.
Although the provisional offer for degree course is released and I received my first choice but I can't really tell if I should be happy or not. I'm feeling neutral right now. Accounting might be a good decision but it might not be good for me because I doubt my ability to cope with stress.
The actual offer hasn't release yet. I might get my choice; I might not either. The actual offer will all depend on my recent final result. So I give my fate to god. If I get it, hooray I guess. If I don't, then I hope they'll accept my 2nd choice instead of automatically transferring me to Cyberjaya. I'm not going to go there if that's what they want me to.

Ahh....I should go to bed now. Bye!
(Hmm......I'm planning to change my blog layout again. =D)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs