My holidays

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

3 weeks of long awaited holidays seems long but for me, holidays are never enough for me no matter how long it is. 

I found a piece of note on my messy desk written:

 ~ Things to do during the holidays ~
  1. Watch korean drama 49 days.
  2. Hangout with my friends.
  3. Shopping.
  4. Get lots of sleep.
  5. Enjoy the holidays! =)

It's the last week of holiday already and I haven't started watching even a single episode of 49 days. Partly the reason is because I still couldn't get to download the total 20 episodes of it and I'm lazy so I just give myself excuses like: I don't have the time.... Finding a suitable day to hangout with my friends proves to be harder than expected. Shopping? Well, I did but I still have a list of things to buy. LOL! Hehe.... 


Although my holidays are not well spent but at least I did something like baking cookies and cakes. Ah.......I love baking so much! I read books too. The book I read was Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult. It's awesome! A fan of Jodi Picoult's books( I am) will love it. I'll write a review about it soon. 



Lastly, not to mention, movies! Yes. Movies as a substitution for dramas. I've been downloading quite some movies lately but my home internet line is so sloooooow *sigh* and I've run out of ideas of what good movies to download.

Maybe you would like to suggest me some good movies to watch? English, chinese, cantonese, korean, japanese movies.....anything, any genre except horror movies. I would appreciate your kindness. *wink* lol

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs