Meet cookie monster

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Today's topic is about cookie monster, a character from Sesame Street. Cookie monster is a monster who loves cookies!(duh...)
Now let's meet Mr. Cookie Monster and see what he has to say about cookies.

(Hey dude! I'm still listening to kpop! @_@)



This just reminds me about the lion dance which the 'lion' never fails to scatter the vegetables all around the floor every chinese new year. When I was young, I used to be very excited about the lion dance although I was afraid of the 'lion'. The 'lion' would always scatter the broken pieces of vegetables around, making us children believe that the 'lion' actually chewed and ate the vegetables then threw some out because it couldn't finish it. After I grow up, I realised that the dance is no extraordinary event to me anymore. And the vegetables, it is just vegetables tore into pieces by humans and then simply scatter it around in a horrifyingly violent manner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs