Etude House's Mega Sales in Malaysia + My Obsession with Pink!

Saturday, July 28, 2012


Note: This sale is valid to all outlets in Malaysia.


Yes! Something to be noted in my calendar. Etude House will be having their 40% mega sales in Malaysia! Woohoo~

I've been planning to buy some Etude House products for myself ever since months ago but never had a chance to drop by the shop.




I'd seen some examples of their nail polish and really love them, especially the pink ones. Lets take a look at the various shades of pink they have.

*currently obsessed with pink color*
The effect of looking at xiaxue's blog for too long? lol






Since I'm talking about pink over here, I'm going to share about this cute thing I just found out a few seconds ago.




Guess what this is? It's Etude House's solid perfume called Pink Candy. Aww......what a cute packaging!

OK. Enough of pinky stuffs already. Will post more next time. LOL!

Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs