Back to blogging

Saturday, November 3, 2012

It has been a long, long time since my last blog update and I can barely remember when was the last interesting post that I wrote. Oh wait, was there any interesting ones? Never mind. This is my blog anyway so who cares?


Holiday came and went by just like that and all I did was just one post throughout the holiday. It's not like I was really busy. I was actually just busy doing NOTHING. I actually tried to update my blog but somehow they all just ended up as drafts instead. There's no idea or motivation whatsoever for me to continue writing those posts so they all ended up rotting in my draft box. Let's just say I'm lazy as hell. Yeah....that's the best excuse I can give. Or maybe I've found a better hobby than blogging that is knitting. I'm turning into a granny! Ok let's not talk about that.

I'm surprised that despite the lack of updates, there are still some returning visits(yes I track you people). Maybe they are just visits from people I know but still, I want to thank them and let them know that I greatly appreciate their support. Thankiu! Thankiu! Thankiu! hahaha! You guys must be disappointed at each visit to my blog. Don't worry! I'm back now, all fresh and lively once again!

(Actually I'm lying about being lively. Who knows I'll feel so worn out starting from the second week of trimester onwards?)

I can't guarantee that my blog will be as active as before but...............but.....................ok I'll try my best to update whenever I can, ok? lol

My new trimester's schedule is driving me crazy, I doubt I can update my blog twice a week like I did before. I think once a week should be sufficient enough. Sometimes I wonder how some people can update their blogs DAILY. I don't mean niche blogs but personal blogs. What do they write about? Don't they have other things to take care of, such as studies, assignments, exams, work, etc? Is their everyday that happening? Unless they're full-time bloggers then I have nothing to say. Or maybe they treat their blog as a diary.

And then, there are people who gain popularity and earn bucks from blogging. How legit is this?

Here are some famous bloggers who do just that:
(Actually there are many but I'll just list some. You know, I'm lazy. Zzz.......haha!)


Xiaxue: Ok everyone knows who she is(at least for bloggers). She's a singaporean blogger. A friend of mine introduced her blog to me a long time ago but I rarely read it. It's lengthy with lots of rants and raves but entertaining enough. Avid blog readers will enjoy reading it.

Kenny Sia: One of my favorite malaysian blogger.  Hilarious and entertaining.

Chuckei: Was browsing a forum out of boredom and the people were talking about chuckei so this is how I came to know about this blogger. Her name is Jane Lau. Her blog is just ordinary, nothing interesting. Perhaps famous as a beautiful blogger?

QiuQiu: Her name is Bong Qiu Ting I think. She's a friend of Xiaxue so apparently she's a famous blogger too. Anyway, I love visiting her blog, I don't know why.


Somehow, these bloggers did have something about themselves or their blogs and some special formula that make it possible for them to be famous.

Anyway, if by chance, you're a loyal blog reader of mine, *ahem* you would have noticed something extra on the right column of my blog beneath the blog translator. Yes. Adsense is back again after being advertorial-free for 4 months! =D

And you would also notice that the chatbox has disappeared. The reason why I removed it was because of the loads of spam messages. LOOK!


What the hell is with this stupid chatbox? What Lady Gaga? What Britney Spears? What Miley Cyrus blablablabla Spice Girls? wth? You all can go RIP!

So in the end I just get rid of it because I cannot stand it anymore. My blog doesn't need a chatbox anyway. NO PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH ME! *sob*

Anyway, just want to say I'm back to blogging and thanks for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs