The Unproductive Moments

Friday, November 23, 2012

After weeks of studies, I just realized something really important.

I'm so unproductive!

If numbers can be used to measure my productivity, it would definitely be negative, probably -10 and below! 

I just couldn't believe that after attending Financial Accounting & Reporting(FAR) classes for 5 weeks,
I learned nothing.
NOTHING AT ALL.

Sitting through the whole 5 weeks of FAR classes without understanding a thing that was taught is probably one of the most fearful thing I've ever had because mid-term exam is only 2 weeks away.
OH DEAR LORD, WHY???

That's probably because I'm either a slow learner or stupid or lazy.
Maybe it involves all three factors.
*sigh*

That's how unproductive and helpless I am.
hoho~

So, to save myself from this mess, I've decided to put on an effort to study and try to understand FAR.
(Eh....I should have done this a long time ago lah!)

Now, it's time to go back to studies already.
Bye~





AMITOFU!!

AMITOFU!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!




2 comments :

  1. Have to study the new FRS effective 2013, the valuation of the non financial assets, need to discuss with the accountant some more, aigoo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah....heard from my lecturer about the new MFRS. I think it's gonna be a big headache for all the accountants. Even my study syllabus maybe affected as well.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs