SBS upcoming drama "Cheongdamdong Alice"

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm really excited about Park Shi Hoo's drama comeback with Moon Geun Young in the upcoming SBS drama "Cheongdamdong Alice".



Although some may say this pair seems unlikable but I don't see any problem at all. Their age gap seems too wide? Age is not a problem, dude. Age is not a problem.  I've been rooting for Park Shi Hoo ever since The Princess' Man which I even raved about it in a review. Here's my rather long review of The Princess' Man in case you want to know what I raved about.

Korean drama review: The Princess' Man


Here's a short synopsis if you're curious of what this drama is about.

Synopsis:
Han Se Kyung is a talented young designer who lives each day with the motto "Strive for your dream to succeed." until she met Cha Seung Jo, a president of a luxury brand shop in Cheongdamdong who will change her life.

Credit: DramaWiki


Honestly, I really think this pair would look good together. I just wish the drama wouldn't turn out disappointing. But disappointing or not, I'll still watch it anyway just for Park Shi Hoo and Moon Geun Young so who cares? haha

Let's cheers for their upcoming drama, Cheongdamdong Alice, shall we?





Oh wait, here's a hot photo of Park Shi Hoo.



And miss Moon Geun Young.





2 comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs