Oh no~ braces!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It took an hour for the orthodontist to put on the braces on my teeth. Lying on the patient chair while the orthodontist trying to fix the brackets on my teeth, I suddenly had the urge to close my eyes and sleep. But I know I can't so I tried to stay awake by forcing myself to recall songs I've listened to. I became more alert after that. Luckily I didn't fell asleep.

I couldn't smile or laugh properly after that. My smile looks so awkward that it looks like I'm faking it but actually I'm not. Hours after wearing the braces my mouth began to sore. Ouch man~

There's barely anything that's edible for me. Only porridge and oats and porridge and oats. *sigh*
The worst thing is I have to eat these for about 2 to 3 months. Hello! Am I on diet? Kind of.

I couldn't sleep well at night because of the irritating sore from braces. I struggled to sleep and struggled to wake up in the morning. My eyes are so tired right now.

I looked weird with braces and dark eye circles. This makes me wonder what kind of first impression will people get from me during the orientation week? My sister jokingly said I looked like a drug addict. Duh~

Anyway, I'm going to the cinema later with my sister for some free movies. I hope I don't sleep in the cinema. :P

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs