Back to blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's been a long time, more than a month since my last post. My house is under renovation again. Mind my word : AGAIN. *sigh*... and so I've been busy helping my mum cleaning the house everyday for about a month. It's hard staying in the house for the whole day when your house is undergoing renovation. All the loud banging noises were driving me crazy.


I promised myself that I would post a blog a day but it seems that I failed to do so. So I'll be posting a few blogs for today.


Oh, MMU had accepted me and offered me foundation in management so I'll be studying there next month. I'm gonna start studying soon! Yay~!


However, my friend warned me that studying in MMU is boring and told me not to put my hopes too high but I don't care. I'm dead bored staying at home doing nothing for 8 months! YAWN~~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs