Be grateful for everything that happened

Monday, January 2, 2012

Time and tide waits for no one. In a wink of an eye, 19 years passed and today, I'm 20.

It's really hard for me to believe that I'm 20 already. Well, not exactly 20 yet. Just 19+ as my birthday is still far away. Hehehe~ Until today, I still live thinking that I'm 18. I'm forever 18. LOL!

It's 2012! I couldn't wait to know what surprises 2012 has for me this year. Excitement? Disappointment? Happiness? Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be grateful. Just like how I'm with 2011.

2011 is the year I regret for the decision I've made. 2011 is also the year I realise life is not just about making the right decision and be happy. Life is about enjoying and be grateful for everything that happened. I'm thankful for all the ups and downs in life that made me who I am today. I'm proud of myself.

Thank you 2011!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs