Audition?

Monday, July 4, 2011

Just came back from KCS(Korean Cultural Society) Annual General Meeting.

The emcee asked :" Why do you join KCS?"

OH~ Well, good question. Erm....because I love korean musics? Is this answer good enough? Hahaha~ I guess so.

KCS holds several activities. Among them are cooking, language learning and dancing. Of course the kpop-addicted me would choose dancing. Language learning is a no-no for me as the cost is rm60 and it includes presentation, assignment, drama and exam. @_@?? I would love to do drama but assignment and exam? Why?

Okay....now to dancing. Loads of people queued up to sign up for dancing including me. The reason why I choose to join dancing is because the fee is rm8 per month(hmm...quite ok) and I would love to learn korean dance moves. It's fun to watch other people dance to the moves and I would like to give it a try. So it's finally my turn to sign up already. I was told that I have to prepare for an audition this Saturday. I was so shocked. OMG! WTH!! Audition?? ZZZzzzz..... aikss.....what am I going to do? Dance random dances? Sorry sorry+gee+shy boy+genie LOL!
What am I suppose to do? I don't know how to dance. That's why I want to join....to learn. =="

Anyway, I don't have much time to worry about what to dance now as I'm having english reading presentation this Thursday. Ahh.....who cares. I'll just simply dance. Free style. LOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs