Dancing is 'fun'

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Phew! I'm sweating like hell. I didn't know dancing can be this hard. Well, maybe it's because I'm just a beginner (actually, I've never learn dancing before). Hehehe~

Pinocchio is the first song I'm dancing to. The dance is a little weird actually (well, it's f(x) after all) but overall, the dance is okay (at least it's better than nu abo). It took me 2 days to learn the steps in the first 2 minutes of the video. Although I've knew the steps but sometimes I'll still forget or go out of sync. This dance really makes me tired. My muscles are aching right now! I doubt I can for the audition tomorrow.

Anyway, this is the dance cover by someone else (that's not me ah...) that I've found on Youtube. I'm using it as a tutorial and guideline.


Actually, I tried dancing lachata before pinocchio but lachata is way harder.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs