Presentation

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lalalala~~ English presentation is over!! I don't care how I did for the presentation. What is important to me is it O.V.E.R. Hehehe~

Of course in a class of almost 30 people, there is always someone who is really good at presentation; someone who is bad at presentation.

As what I have learned from my coursemates through their presentation, in order to deliver a good presentation, you have to have a good eye contact with the audiences. Without eye contact with the audiences will make them feel as if you are presenting to the wall, not to them.

Secondly, speak in a loud and clear voice. I find it important because it is necessary to attract the audiences' attention. If your voice isn't loud enough, people wouldn't pay attention to your presentation no matter how well you presented.

Lastly, always try to stay calm and be confident. Some people are really good at acting confident although deep inside, they are feeling really nervous.

I don't think I did any of the points mentioned above during presentation. *shakes head*
I tried to maintain eye contact with the audiences but lost it eventually because I was so nervous that I forgot all my lines. Ends up, I kept looking at my paper. *shakes head*
I don't think I spoke loud enough although I tried to. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm just too nervous.
I didn't spoke clear enough too. I was so nervous that I forgot all my lines. All my lines got jumbled up and I ended up stammering........or maybe mumbling too? *shakes head again*

Whatever it is, I'm really glad that the presentation is over. Phew~ *happy*

I finished my maths assignments yesterday. Did 4 in a row. Hahaha! It's a good thing that I finished them yesterday. The earlier the better.

This week is going to be a busy week. Quizzes and mid-term exam next week!! AHH!!!! OMG! OMG!! Accounting!! I'm still clueless about it. Feels like banging my head on the wall now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs