A day with my family

Monday, November 7, 2011


Doesn't this look yummy? Maybe it's not but it tastes really delicious. It's a nyonya delicacy (I guess) which consist of sagu, coconut milk and gula melaka. Definitely a thumbs up!


My sister was suppose to go back to Singapore yesterday but she was lucky that she got a ticket for today at the last minute. Lucky her. So to celebrate her luck and her extended-another-day in malacca, dad decided to bring us to Flo bar which is at the lobby of Equatorial hotel.





After we found a place and settled down, the waiter came, placed four wine glasses and then pointing and asked:"Is it okay for your daughter to have wine?" Well, five people sat down and he only took four glasses. Obviously he thinks I'm underage. LOL! I'm 19 already!

We shared a bottle of grape wine which cost about rm200. My youngest sister had fruit punch instead because she is the only underage (not me!).


This is me with a half-drunk look. LOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs