Freebies for you!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011


Hey guys, I have recently wonder around other people's blog and came across this.

Hold on. Do you love freebies?
(Duhh.....who doesn't love freebies??)

Then this is for you!



OMG!!! Burger king spicy chick n crisp for just RM1 with any carbonate drink purchased?! *drooling*
Don't forget to grab your's tomorrow!



How about some fruit juices? *slurp*

You can get more detailed informations and other freebies/deals here.

Too bad most of the offers are only available in Kuala Lumpur..... *sobs* but nevermind. At least I can have a free sample. (better than nothing lar.....)



Just a few clicks and you'll receive a tiny pack of Biore Facial Foam Pure Mild 15g sample.

I haven't tried any of the Biore products before and this sample will be perfect for me. I might consider it if it doesn't cause any havoc on my already troubled face.

The Face Shop has discontinued their Quick & Clean range and soon I'll be out of facial foam. *boohoo* Face Shop....why do you wanna discontinue it? That's my favourite range! Especially the moisturizer!! *argghh!!* I couldn't seems to find another moisturizer as good or even better than this one.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs