Feeling stressful?

Tuesday, November 29, 2011


It has been days since my last post. It isn't because I'm away or anything else but the horrifying loads of assignments. I've been chasing after the due date which is tomorrow. Busy, busy busy......arrgh!!

Anyway, I'll try to keep this post as short and sweet as possible.

Are you feeling stressful lately? SPM, STPM, A-levels or final exams around the corner? Assignment due dates coming close?

Then here's something for you.

WARNING: Use at your own risk!




Whoa!! Halt!
Please don't bang on your computer screen la~~!

Hahaha! What an ingenious idea somebody invented isn't it?

I remembered back when I studied in Sunway University, I used to see this a lot. It was pasted on every door of the lecture room. I've always wonder if anyone really gave their head a good bang on this kit? If that person really did, he or she must be feeling ridiculously stressful. Or maybe he or she has nothing better to do. LOL!

That's all for today. Remember to check back for my next post which will be coming........soon? (I hope so!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs