Oh my idols!!

Friday, December 2, 2011


I saw this post on my sister's Facebook wall yesterday.


Rui Lin
OMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I JUST SAW SNSD,BEAST,SUPER JUNIOR,MISS A LIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 ·  · Tuesday at 8:08pm · 


My response??


Amber Tan  
SHIT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH WTH WHTHTHWTHH!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jealous*


Then I proceeded to blast out my 'bu shuang' feelings or discontentment as my Facebook status.......


Amber Tan 
While I was trapped in the boring life in MMU yesterday, my sister saw SNSD, SUPER JUNIOR, BEAST and MISS A LIVE!!! WTH!! LIVE?! OMG!!!! GOD!! WHY??!?!!! I'm so jealous I wanna kill myself dy. T^T 
 ·  · Wednesday at 6:58pm


Which surprisingly attracted some likes. =_="



These korean idols were there for the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards which was held in Singapore which means there were other groups that attended the award ceremony as well. 


Having such a luck to catch a live glimpse of your favourite idols even just for a few minutes can give you a good adrenaline rush and make you high for the rest of the weeks. At least that's the kind of adrenaline rush I'll get if I get to see my favourite idols in front of me.

It's been two years since my very first concert with my most favourite idol Super Junior!! I'm still having adrenaline rush each time I think of that concert. =D

Anyway.....


My two top favourite groups Super junior and f(x) will be here in Malaysia soon in another 2 days!!! Too bad I couldn't attend because I have to get myself prepared for my mid-term which is coming soon too. 5 more days to go. Arghh!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs