Polka dots crazy!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm so obsessed with polka dots lately especially polka dot blouses and dresses. It has a vintage style yet so cute and eye-catching. Don't you think so?

My friend commented: "Eeee......those polka dot clothes are like the 70's fashion la..."

I don't care. I just think polka dots are so so so cute! In fact, I love 70's vintage fashion style.

I don't care if it's just a background....


Or a blouse.....


Or a dress.....


Or flats.....


Or a headband.....


But please, NOT polka dot pants.


Oh gosh......It's like a fashion disaster to me.


This little girl looks so cute in polka dot dress. Oh my gosh! How I wish I look like her.

So cute!

Chinese New Year is around the corner in approximately one more month. It's the time again to shop for new clothes. Woohoo~

I'm going for a shopping spree in Kuala Lumpur tomorrow.
Assignments, stand aside! Lalalalala~~~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs