Forget-me-not

Monday, December 12, 2011


You like me, you like me not.......
You love me, you love me not.......
You hate me, you hate me not.......
You forget me, please, forget me not.

Forget me not. A very queer name for a flower. I wonder who named it at the first place. Who named it, you ask? Wikipedia is the solution and the answer is God.

According to German legend, god named all the plants and flowers except for a tiny unnamed one who cried out: "Forget-me-not, O Lord!". Upon hearing, God replied: "That shall be you name." Hence, the name forget-me-not is given.

Like its name, it's a flower that represents true, faithful love. It can be romantic for some people but secretive to me. Blue with a hint of purple, definitely a secretive colour to me.


Don't you love this forget-me-not colour? Because I do and I couldn't forget about it.
(I don't know what is the name of this colour so I just name it the forget-me-not colour.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs