A trip to Penang

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Came back from a fun Penang trip and this is what I remember.

Day 1
Breakfast: Fried Kuey Teow
Lunch: Fried Kuey Teow
Dinner: Fried Kuey Teow

Day 2
Breakfast: Fried Kuey Teow
Lunch: Fried Kuey Teow
Dinner: Fried Kuey Teow

Day 3
Breakfast: Fried Kuey Teow
Lunch: Fried Kuey Teow
Dinner: Fried Kuey Teow

Day 4
Breakfast: Fried Kuey Teow
Lunch: Fried Kuey Teow
Dinner: Fried Kuey Teow

Summary: NO MORE FRIED KUEY TEOW FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Nah......just kidding. I didn't literally had just fried kuey teow everyday but I ate 6 plates within 4 days of visit to Penang.

Whenever I went, I'm sure to find fried kuey teow stalls without fail. I can't help having the idea that it is a common dish in Penang.

Penang did have it's famous foods. Asam laksa, lo bak and of course fried kuey teow.

Talk about that plate of most famous fried kuey teow in Penang, it got to be the most expensive fried kuey teow I've ever eaten. Price range from rm7.00 to rm8.00 per plate! WTH! That's double the normal price. ROARRR!!!!! Even though it's yummy(not that awesome as I expected) I will never ever pay rm7.50 for another plate of fried kuey teow ever again.

Anyway, it was a nice trip from Malacca to Penang. Though tired but worthwhile.

We stopped by Ipoh on our way to Penang. Ipoh is a place surrounded by beautiful mountains. Maybe my next trip will be Ipoh. Can't wait to visit Tambun hot spring. Woohoo~~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs