Short and inspiring video

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Have you heard of Nick Vujicic, the guy with no arms and legs? Yeah....he's born without any limbs.

Watch this video and get inspired.


Whenever I feel down, I watch and get inspired. And each and every time I watch, I cried.
I cried because I know I have no right to be sad and fret over my 'problems'. They're nothing compared to his.
I cried because I admire his courage to face his problems, get over them and conquer them.

He'll forever be an inspiring character in my heart and also someone I admire.
Yeah, I admire courageous people.

Of course if you watched any other of his video or the video above, you'll find many inspiring quotes.

I have my favourite one here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs