Korean food...MMmm~

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Woohoo~ I went for karaoke again today. Ekk...ek...I don't sing much though as I don't feel like singing today. *cough* And my singing is not nice at all*cough* Hahaha! XD

I had korean food at Daorae this afternoon. That dish(I've forgotten the name) I ate today was delicious but expensive. I guess it's okay once in a while. Guess what I had for dinner? Korean food again at Tok Su Gong. Hahaha! Had korean food for the whole day. Was like WTH but I don't mind as I love korean food. Yummy~

Oh my god! Quizzes will be starting from Monday onwards. I haven't start studying anything yet. Yes, I know it'll be a lot more easier than A-levels but still....I'm not prepared because my mind seems to have slowed down after a 9 months break. What happened to me?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs