Nostalgia

Monday, June 20, 2011

There will be many quizzes next week. * sigh*

Time passes really fast. In a wink, three weeks had already passed. As usual, I'm always busy rushing for classes. However, I don't feel like the old me anymore. I find it hard to concentrate on lectures in class. What happened to me? I couldn't even concentrate for 15 minutes. My mind always wanders off....away from reality.

It's a fine day today. Nothing's wrong with everything that happened today but something is wrong with me. I'm feeling weird today. A lost feeling lingers in my heart for the whole day. Maybe I was very tired because I haven't been sleeping well for the past 2 days. Despite my feelings, I tried to hide it and act normally. Something is bothering my heart. His words, his actions. I still couldn't figure it out.

It's as if I'm living in a dream. Everything that happened to me is like a dream. Meeting him is like a dream. Maybe I daydreamed too much. Haha! Why do I only have this kind of feeling for him and not anyone else? I'm sure there is someone else better than him.

I can still vividly remember the first day we meet. I was enchanted to meet him even before I saw his face. Crazy huh? I guess so. So many things happened between us. I would like to blurt them out but it would seems like a big rant and way too cheesy.

I'm still clueless about his feelings but I'm sure of mine. I failed to hold back my feelings every time I saw his face. I tried to avoid him but failed too....many times. Fate will always pull us together no matter how I tried to escape. I don't know why. Only god knows what will happen next. :)

Life is sure full of unexpected events. Enjoy~!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs