I'm a procrastinator :D

Sunday, August 14, 2011

What a procrastinator I am. I planned to study but ended up doing nothing.

Every week, I'll stuff those economics and accounting books in my backpack and tell myself 'I'm going to study this weekend' but I always ignore those books when I'm back home, then regret after that. This thing just seems to repeat itself over and over again.

I'll be saying 'Oh well, I'll study next week!'....and when next week comes, the same thing happens. So, I'll drag and drag and drag while my to-do list grows longer and longer and longer. Until the day that I realise my final exam is near, that's when I started to regret and get stressful and complain about all the stuffs I had to accomplish.

Although I've figured out what's my problem but I can't seems to do anything to get rid of it. I've tried many methods, from sticking to-do notes to praying but failed eventually. Epic fail!!! LOL! I guess this is what they say bad habits die hard.

Every year, I'll visit the temple and pray to god. This is what I'll pray :"Amithabha, please make me a good girl this year. I'll be hardworking and excel in my studies. I hope everything will be smooth this year. Thank you."

Hahaha!! I know, I know. Stupid of me. Why would god want to help lazy people like me? God must be shaking his head in dismay when he hear me say this. LOL!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs