Raya break

Monday, August 29, 2011

I was having dinner with my family at a roadside restaurant when we heard a sudden continuous thunderous explode of fireworks in the night sky. Without any further explanation, we knew that it'll be Hari Raya tomorrow. Hereby, I would like to wish all the Malays "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri~!!"

It's almost midnight already but I can still see the non-stop blast of firecrackers and fireworks. I hope I can sleep tonight.

I'm having a week of holiday right now. Just a temporary break from studies. I can jolly forget all of them. WHee~~~~ Oh wait, wait no. I can't forget about my studies. Finals is just 2 weeks away. T^T I have to pull my socks up or else face the consequence for my laziness. I got a feeling that this one week break can go wasted if I don't use it wisely. There's a lot to study!!! ARGHhhh!!!!!!!

Someone posted this video in facebook. It's a song by Nadhira, a Malaysian singer and Ron E Jones from Australia. Hey, this song is not bad huh.........haha!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs