There goes my speaking test

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I guess I flunked my speaking test. Flunk, flunk, flunk to the max. T^T

Should I say I wasn't prepared? Yeah......I didn't even care to prepare at all so it's my fault. I thought it would be a piece of cake. Just enter the room, sit down, given a topic, talk and that's all. I thought I can control my fear this time but.................T^T I failed to do so again.

I entered, sat down and the test started. The topic given was "Factors that affect the decision of students in choosing a college or university". Each of us was given a factor to elaborate. Mine was "location of the college or university". Easy right? But I screwed up. My mind went blank when I looked at it. I was like, "eh, what to elaborate?"

Time and tide waits for no one. Before I could elaborate more on my points, time's up. O_O I was lucky that I wasn't the first candidate or else I would straight away threw my paper and ran off. LOL! (exaggerating~) Nah......I was blur because I didn't know which factor should I elaborate on. I guess I wasted some time trying to figure out which factor I should elaborate. Gosh....should have asked the examiner instead. I was the second candidate so I actually had a little more time to think of some points.

Here comes my turn. Seriously, I don't know how to elaborate my points other than "the location of the college or university should be near because (bla~bla~bla~)". So there I went ranting and stammering, not knowing exactly what I was talking about. All I knew was just talk, and talk, and talk............and then I stopped. 2 minutes isn't over yet. Oh god!! Help me!! Then I continue to crap about transportation and safety. I wasn't really sure whatever I was talking about was related to the factor. All I knew was JUST TALK. Finally, I ran out of things to crap about but the time was still not up. I was thinking,"omg, omg, omg, OMG!!!! WH Y HASN'T THE BELL RING???!!!!" then came the sound 'ting..ting..'. Phew! Finally!!! Why did 2 minutes passed this slow!!!!

Then comes the discussion. T^T I don't even want to think about it anymore. I had a hard time stealing an opportunity to talk. Yeah, stealing. T^T

While I was on my way home, I walked passed a food stall and suddenly....."Owh~I didn't talked about food!!" A university must be located at a place where food can be easily found. OMG!!! How could I missed this point? Food is so important!

In a nutshell, I screwed and flunked my speaking test. I'm never going to repeat my mistake again. Never.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs