Happy mood

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I was humming the glee song - "get it right", especially the chorus part spontaneously during maths class today. The guy beside me must've thought I'm crazy or annoying but I just couldn't stopped myself. Opps....sorry. Hahaha!!!

But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me...
To get it right?
To get it right~

Lalalalala~~~I'm in a happy mood today. :D Woohoo~~~

I just logged in mmls and and found a file posted by an economics lecturer stating "Please kindly check your result posted". Oh~the result is out already? Well, that isn't posted by my lecturer so my result isn't there but I still opened the file out of curiosity. Full mark is 20% and I saw 4 people got 19.5%. OOOoooo~~~~wow! Who is that? I know I will not get 19.5% even though I've studied economics before. I bet the percentage of someone getting full marks in my class will be higher. That's for sure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs