Restless days

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I was reading through my Facebook news feeds and came across this.

TIP TO REDUCE WEIGHT: Turn your head to the left and then turn to the right. Repeat exercise when offered something to eat...
6 hours ago · ·

Hahaha! Amazing tip!! I'm gonna tell this to my dad. Best exercise ever. LOL!

***************

I'm super tired today as well as yesterday due to my habit of sleeping late at night. Me and my sisters stayed up late last Saturday, did some facebook stalking(O_O), chat and laughed till the wee hours of the morning. Sisters' bonding time. Hahaha! Thus I ended up with large dark eye circles for the whole day. =_= Like a walking panda.

Oh, oh......no wonder I felt as if I'm dreaming again during economics class. At least I kept convincing myself that I'm still dreaming.(self brainwashing) LOL!

*sigh* Again, I'm gonna rant on assignments and quizzes. Just as I thought the hectic period is over, assignments came flooding in again. English writing quiz this Thursday, Group Dynamics writing assignment to be due next week, maths assignment, accounting assignment and what more? economics assignment(coming soon....I'm sure). ARghh!!!!!!! #$%!#!$#!!

The question I got for group dynamics is "Were anyone's idea ignored? Criticized? Were yours?" and am expected to write a full page long assignment for it. Huh? Huh? Huh??!! What am I suppose to write? I don't knnnnoooowwwww~~~~~ boohoo~~~S.O.S!! Or rather S.M.S(save my soul)!!!



This song is really nice! It's from Glee cast. The main reason that made me watch Glee is because the songs they sing are really nice. I love the singing part the most!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs